IT Services and Server Management
Outside Open provides managed IT services and CIO | CTO level strategic consulting to businesses and educational institutions. We have a vested interest in our clients’ success and in leading them down the digital roadway while helping them navigate technology decisions along the way. Our team has extensive experience in providing enterprise level solutions and services. We would love the opportunity to sit down with your team and discuss how to take your technology to the next level. We make technology work so that you can focus on your mission.
- CIO | CTO Leadership: Outside Open’s founders have years of experience providing high level technical vision combined with talented leadership. We have helped organizations by providing strategic direction to building technology that empowers their teams to be productive and successful.
- Cyber Security Compliance: OO’s team are experienced and ready to help with DFARS / NIST 800-171 compliance and implementation for DoD contractors and subcontractors.
- Managed IT Services: From data centers to your preferred handheld device, we have the resources to manage, monitor and maintain your technology. We can alert you before your hardware fails, assist in scripting mass software installations, manage your Windows, Mac and Linux updates and audit your assets.
- Server Virtualization and management: Outside Open has installed virtual servers in data centers all over the world for our clients. We can help you migrate to the cloud or to a hybrid cloud solution. From physical to virtual, redundancy to proxy, or Windows to Linux, we can provide a solution for you.
- Security Management: Keeping your data, servers, workstations and web sites safe and optimized is an ever-increasing challenge. Outside Open offers a number of intrusion detection and preventative security services for workstation protection thru enterprise wide network hardening. If you experience data loss or network intrusion, our team can help you recover and will work with your team to protect against future incidents.
- 24/7 Monitoring: We aim to prevent problems before they happen. Outside Open will monitor all of your mission-critical services and computers for problems from the manager’s desktop to your enterprise web servers and proactively resolve alerts before you even know that there was an issue.